Posted in Other 11 days ago.
What you'll be doing:
● Key contributor to strategic technical marketing programs, focusing on complex problems. Recognized expert within area of the organization.
● Develop block programs
● Manage marketing program/initiative/campaign budget(s). Ensure marketing plan is implemented and program is completed on time and within budget; recommend or redirect strategies as needed.
● Uses functional knowledge and methodologies to solve complex problems.
● Champion Arrow's value proposition and brand to customers.
What we're looking for:
● Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization
● Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
● Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
● Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
● Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
● Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
● Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
● Serves as an expert within own function
● Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
about 10 hours ago
about 10 hours ago
about 15 hours ago