Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
The Line Attendant prepares products and packaging to meet customer specifications in compliance with company policy related to GMP's and Safety.
• Maintain area, equipment, and personal sanitation.
• Prepare, weigh, carry, load, space product.
• Open and rework product.
• Gather, review, and apply labels/stickers/ backer boards.
• Review order specs and assemble boxes.
• Review order specs and pack boxes.
• Inspect Machine E stops to ensure functionality before production starts.
• Quality checks to assure product is packaged according to customer specifications on production sheet (price / label / packaging).
• Directly communicate to line personnel on order specs and quality issues.
• Palletize product.
• Enter data on production reports.
• Communicate to line personnel on safety issues.
• Productive use of down time.
• All GLC employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
• All GLC employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Required Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED.
• Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment.
• Ability to make minor decisions based on standard practices.
• Ability to read and prepare production reports and comprehend production worksheets.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Ability to promote and model teamwork.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to constantly stand/walk; bend/flex/extend neck; frequently grip/reach/lift/pull with L/R hands.
• Ability to frequently handle material from floor-to-waist, waist-to-shoulder and pushing/pulling/carrying.
• Hair nets, ear plugs/muffs, hardhats, and/or safety glasses may be required.
• Repetitive work in a fast-paced production environment with average temperature of 50-60 degrees F.
• Product weight: up to 35 lbs.
EEOC & Disclaimer
Great Lakes Cheese is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Nearest Major Market: Chattanooga
32 minutes ago
Great Lakes Cheese
about 16 hours ago
about 16 hours ago