Posted in Banking 15 days ago.
Royal Credit Union is looking for an energetic, self-motivated and dynamic team member to join Royal as a Mortgage Loan Officer at our Hugo, MN office! You MUST be committed to making a positive impact in the lives of our Members as well as our team members. If you are a relationship builder with a laser focus on ‘member service’, ultimately wanting to be a difference maker, this career opportunity is one you are going to want to explore! Here is more information regarding this amazing career opportunity at Royal!
Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for the origination of residential mortgage loans as well as lot, construction, and bridge loans. They conducts initial pre-qualification interviews and prepare complete loan application packages and necessary documentation. Also, they convey policies for extension of credit in accordance with Credit Union and secondary investor guidelines. Royal Credit Union Mortgage Loan Officers meet Mortgage Loan scheduling and documentation requirements, and production expectations as determined by the Regional Mortgage Sales Manager. Lastly, they establish prospective relationships outside the office as well as serving existing Members, builders, developers, and Realtors promptly and professionally.
This is a full-time, commissioned position which will involve weekend and evening hours when necessary.
• Minimum of two years of experience working in Mortgage Loan Origination
• Understanding of details and guidelines of all available mortgage loan programs
• Experience developing contacts with local realtors, developers and builders to encourage use of Royal’s services for mortgages
• Experience advising applicants of options available to them for financing, explaining the differences between various mortgage products and negotiating terms and conditions of the loan
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Good typing and computer keyboard skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to maintain positive working relationship with Members and other team members
• Ability to exhibit composure, patience and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving Members and/or team members
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Management
• Three to five years Mortgage Loan Origination related experience
• Sales experience with growing and developing sales strategies