Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
Title- Test Automation Architect
Duration - Full time with Cognizant
Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled Test Automation Architect who will be responsible for Designing and Implementing Test Automation Solutions in Agile/DevOps environment.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow!
Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness to travel for client engagements as needed.
• Perform Due diligence Assessments, Estimation and Governance, provide guidance and consulting services to clients on automation solutions and building framework
• Creating UI, API test suites and integrating them into automated CI/CD pipelines, Docker containers
• Have hands-on automation engineer experience to perform troubleshooting , Technical support and mentoring junior team members
• Ability to deliver work using existing Test Automation Frameworks, enhance frameworks as needed by integrating custom components to Framework
• Possess skills needed for creating E2E automation integrated solutions
• Creating Service Virtualization use cases, stubs for testing remote interfaces using industry standard tools
• Configuring pipelines to run selective test cases run depending on the changes
• Bring in value to client proposing right solutions, tool and build strategy and sustainable ROI benefits
• 10+ years of demonstrated technical experience in SDET role delivering Test Automation, CI/CD pipelines and modern digital technology stack.
• Incumbent should have proficiency in UI, API services, mobile and backend automation scripting tools
• Skilled in Java, Selenium, Jenkins Pipelines, Groovy, Docker, Git, BitBucket and skills needed for E2E automation
• Creating test scripts using Selenium or SOAP UI for REST/SOAP protocols
• Service Virtualization tools proficiency in atleast one of industry standard tools like ReadyAPI, Broadcom CA DevTest, SmartStub
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Exposure to legacy technology stack and experience in cloud migration, modernization, Re-engineering projects is a plus.
• Ability to work as a Full stack Engineer in Agile Pod teams, perform Build Pipeline tasks
• Experience in Program management and presenting to Client Directors and Top management
Home office setup (network, phone, etc.) Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
28 minutes ago
29 minutes ago
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
29 minutes ago
Summit Search Solutions