Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
Infosys is seeking a Senior Client Partner, Capital Markets, Financial Services. The Senior Client Partner is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. The Senior Client Partner works together with their manager (Group Managers) to build an account plan and is responsible for client management based on the account plan. Usually, the Senior Client Partner handles a single account or part of a large account with a P&L of $50M+.
• Client relationship management and business development: manage client relationships, build a portfolio up to $50M+, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
• Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfillment of all commitments to the client
• Account planning and governance: create the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
About Infosys Financial Services:
Infosys Financial Services (FS) practice is a thriving macrocosm. Our IT solutions for financial services contribute to nearly one-third of the company's revenues. What has not changed after all these years, however, is the fact that at our core, we still intend to redefine the way banks use technology. Today, 'Digitization' is the name of the modern game and Infosys FS is at the forefront of this movement. The biggest trend defining the global financial services industry is digital disruption.
Infosys embrace highly scalable and easily integrated IT solutions for capital markets. We implement highly scalable, secure target IT architecture that helps clients adopt to the change, be leaner, and achieve business agility. Infosys leverage its key competencies to successfully deliver digital transformation programs for the clients in capital markets domain.
Infosys Capital Markets Tools & Accelerators:
• Signzy uses real-time, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to help Banks and Financial Institutes to speed up the end-to-end Digital On-boarding of clients and Digital KYC process to streamline the existing process and reduce fraud risk and TAT for the clients.
• Ontotext - Compliance, KYC and policy management
• Stardog - A single platform that provides a comprehensive view of firm-wide parties, transactions, accounts, exposures and various interrelated risks in order to power a range of use cases from regulatory compliance to Customer 360 to fraud detection
• Chartiq - Charting and technical analysis solutions for capital market.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 14+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
• Significant business development and project management experience
• Experience in the relevant industry/vertical
• Track record of interacting and building relationships with C-level client contacts
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
• U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required; we are not able to sponsor this position at this time
• MBA degree or foreign equivalent and 10+ years of experience
• Knowledge of capital markets specific go-to-market solutions
• Domain understanding of capital markets industry & market trends
• Global Delivery Model experience
• Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams
• Track record as an Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
about 6 hours ago
about 14 hours ago
about 17 hours ago
7 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
Beacon Health Systems