Operates assigned machine(s) with certification to run one basic machine center without assistance and complete OMP (operator maintenance program) for the machine(s).
- Operates assigned machine(s), including resistance welding machines, brake presses, and mechanical power presses.
- Within first ninety (90) days of employment, obtains certification from the Learning Management System (LMS) to run one basic machine center.
- Demonstrates ability to complete OMP for assigned machine within first ninety (90) days of employment.
- Operates saws, drills, and grinders.
- Consistently meets production requirements.
- Recognizes unsafe or defective products and corrects problems.
- Maintains clean and safe work area.
- Legibly fills out documentation such as process monitors and production tickets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplying, dividing, counting and the use of tape measure.
- Ability to read and understand all safety operating procedures and to use all safety features and equipment.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year of related experience.
- Ability to use the required personal protective equipment at all times.
- Requires ability to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist, and climb ladders or equipment.
- Maximum unassisted lift - 55 lbs. Average lift less than 50 lbs.
- Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts, fumes, airborne particles, and chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and requires hearing protection.
- Safety shoes and eye protection are also required.
- Temperature environment 0 degrees to 110 degrees.
EOE, including Disability/Vets