Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Senior Business Analyst If you are a * Salesforce Technology Senior Business Analyst* with experience as a Business Analyst in Salesforce or NetSuite, please read on!
This is *100% REMOTE!*
We are a strong organization in the advertising industry looking for a Senior Business Analyst with skills in SaaS based applications like Marketo, Salesforce CPQ, NetSuite, Open Air to join our technology team. We use SaaS based applications to run our internal operations and this role will support those internal systems.
You will partner with the business to champion their requirements , from strategic initiatives to day-to-day enhancements. You play a key role in translating their vision into product!
You must have experience supporting Salesforce or Netsuite as a business analyst supporting internal users.
What You Will Be Doing - Facilitate discussions among business owners to determine the best solution to roadmap future enhancements through working sessions, new process mapping, and process redefinitions
- Gather and document business acceptance criteria and use cases needed for testing, participate in and execute testing for releases
- Provide strong analytical and problem-solving skills to elicit requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions
- Support end-to-end feature and/or system enhancements, including discovery/requirements gathering, solution design, build/configuration, QA/UAT and training
- Work with the development team to ensure the design and development of technology solutions fulfills all business requirements and achieves desired customer experience objectives and goals
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in cross functional processes related to our business systems
- Drive system and process changes resulting in improvements in system usage, internal efficiency, and data accuracy
- Develop metrics to establish or measure success
- Lead, communicate, and train users on system or process changes, training documentation will be required
- Define and maintain data standards. Educate the user community on data standards. Keep abreast of business changes and adapting standards to meet new needs as they arise
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of business experience with a management consulting focus, working through complex project initiatives from marketing through fulfillment and services including IT system implementations and SKU deployments
- Experience supporting Salesforce or Netsuite as a business analyst supporting internal users
- *Demonstrated experience working with a best-in-class SaaS business application stack - Marketo, Salesforce CPQ, NetSuite, Open Air *- must be able to pull reports, create dashboards, complete imports, exports and data transformation as required; admin and data migration experience is a plus
- Proven success developing and documenting requirements and seeing these IT requirements through deployment and testing
- Advanced to expert skills in Microsoft Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience creating dashboards, reports, graphs, charts as well as developing work instructions
- Proven expertise in process definition and improvement methodologies; Lean/Six Sigma experience and certification preferred
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team at a high pace; Must have exceptional problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Service oriented team player with a "can do" attitude and approach to supporting our partners
What's In It for You We offer a strong compensation package and the ability to grow within our organization.
This is 100% REMOTE!
So, if you are a Salesforce Technology Senior Business Analyst with experience as a Business Analyst in Salesforce or NetSuite, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Rhona Kannon
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
39 minutes ago
SolarWinds Worldwide LLC
30+ days ago
30+ days ago
less than a minute ago
18 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
Oakland Management Corp