Posted in Other 1 day ago.
Frontend Engineer If you are a Frontend Engineer with experience, please read on!
Backed by the same folks behind Authy, Sezzle, and Teachable, we are a VC fully funded, rapidly growing startup (2x growth year after year) with the mission to help transform how public and private spaces are utilized across the US. We provide an easy-to-use cloud-hosted marketplace for reserving venues and facilities all over at an affordable price (highest quality and best-priced too!). Anyone can sign up in a matter of minutes and book one of our venues or spaces for short-term or long-term use.
Our product has already made a direct impact on thousands of people and we are just getting started! We are looking for passionate teammates who want to experience new milestones with us!
What You Will Be Doing You will work with our team on building out new apis and improving our codebase. We are primarily focused on finding candidates who have hands-on frontend experience with Vue and are well versed in working on products used by thousands of people daily.
What You Need for this Position *Who you are:*
- 3+ years of experience on the frontend
- Demonstrated experience with Vue.js or other modern Js frameworks (our stack: Vue.js, Node.js)
- Extensive experience with REST and building out APIS from scratch
- HTTP, AJAX, and JSON exposure is helpful
Nice to Have:
- MongoDB or related database experience
- AWS or other related cloud resources
What's In It for You *- Competitive Salary ($100,000 - $130,000+ in a base depending on experience)*
- REMOTE or hybrid if you are local and want to socialize with other people :)
- Medical Package
- UNLIMITED PTO - you deserve plenty of breaks
- Equity early on in a growing company
- Have extensive influence within our organization - product roadmap
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Frontend Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sydney Freeman Sacker
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
12 minutes ago
12 minutes ago
15 minutes ago