Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Project Admin (TI Work for Apple, Google, Facebook, & Amazon) If your are a Project Coordinator looking to grow your career with a locally-focused TI Contractor , Please read on.
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2011, we've built a reputation as the General Contractor of choice for clients large and small throughout the SF Bay area. Specializing in tenant improvement work, we are a detail-oriented commercial GC offering a full-spectrum of construction services from pre-construction to construction management and project closeout. We have made a name for ourselves by not shying away from challenging projects some of which we've literally had to "write the book" on. Through our strong track record and dedication to safety, we have grown into a recognized name in the market with over 90% of our projects coming from repeat business.
What You Will Be Doing - Manage Contract Documents
- Update Monthly Cost Reports
- Set Up DOME System & Project Directory
- Draft and Submit New Subcontracts
- Maintain Current and Approved Insurance of Subcontractors
- Create, Request, Confirm and Send Submittals
- Set up and Authenticate RFIs
- Contract Amendment (CA) & Budget Adjustment (BA)
- Internal Change Orders (ICO) & Internal Budget Adjustment (IBA)
- Manage Buy Out Items, Invoicing, Potential Change Orders (PCOs)
- Subcontractor Change Orders
- Issue Schedules
- Create, Update and Distribute Meeting Minutes
- Collect Required Information For Site-Specific Safety Manuals
- Record/track Daily Superintendent Reports & Document Punch List
- Gather Turn Over Packages
- Assist Permit Expeditor (as needed)
- Process contracts, purchase orders and change orders
What You Need for this Position - High School Diploma (any additional experience a plus)
- 1+ years of experience in commercial construction (preferably, with another commercial general contractor)
- Solid understanding of construction practices and procedures.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook/Excel. Experience with DocuSign, Viewpoint, or Procore is a plus
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Company-provided laptop and cell phone
- 401k (with match!)
- Company-provided benefits (partially subsidized)
- Signatory to Carpenters Union!
So, if you are looking for an opportunity as a Project Coordinator with experience in the commercial tenant improvement field , please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago
about 5 hours ago