Posted in Other 1 day ago.
UR/UM Nurse Manager If you are a UR/UM Nurse Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Los Angeles County Fire Fighters Local 1014, is a self-funded ERISA Trust dedicated to the wellbeing of the Fire Fighter families we serve.
Our resident UR/UM Nurse Manager is retired after 20 years of service and we are looking to continue the excellent service and management of our Utilization Review department moving forward. If you are tired of working weekends, nights, holidays, or in a hospital setting during a health crisis then this might just be a great opportunity for you!
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for conducting pre and post-payment review of inpatient admissions, outpatient services, and other procedures to assess the medical necessity and appropriateness of services on-site or in-house. You will also hire, manage, and train the UR department staff.
- Create and provide reports for upper management and board members.
- Monitor review guidelines to ensure nurses operate within standard procedures.
- Train and develop nursing staff
- Use Managed Care techniques to manage the patient's care and cost
- Identify at-risk members who would benefit from health management programs
- More as needed
What You Need for this Position MUST HAVE:
- California RN license
- 10+ years of Utilization Management/Review experience
- 10+ years of acute medical or clinical experience
- 5+ years of management experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- Utilization Management Certification
- Case Management Certification
- Post-Acute experience
- Workers' Compensation & Subrogation
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary DOE
- 35 hour work week
- Sign on Bonus (10k upon start and 10k upon training completion)
- 100% covered benefits for employee and dependents
- 401k with 8.3% match
- 13 holidays + 12 sick days
- 2 weeks PTO
- Eligible for hybrid work style after 6 months of employment
- No work on holidays, weekends, or nights
So, if you are a UR/UM Nurse Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
about 12 hours ago
about 14 hours ago
1 day ago