at Arcosa Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain wear parts and equipment daily
- Report to Yard Supervisor and submit written report of conditions or repairs needed on day-to-day basis to Maintenance Manager for scheduling of personnel or materials.
- Fill out daily worksheet of accomplishments and fax to maintenance office
- Review priority lists of repairs with Maintenance Manager
- Assess repairs or materials with manager before purchasing supplies
- Report issues with equipment in need of repair or abuse
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Knowledge and experience of general construction procedures, mechanical knowledge, knowledge of loader machine signals
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to climb heights of 50 feet on a regular basis
- Ability to lift, carry, and/or pull 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to climb up and down on equipment
- Full use of hands and legs
- Cannot be color blind
- Ability to work in dusty, loud noise environment
- Required to wear safety equipment including hard hat, safety glasses, goggles, steel toed boots, ear plugs, respirator, gloves, and various other similar items as required.