Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Seeks Principal Platform Engineer Rapidly Growing Search-As-A-Service Co. Seeks Principal Platform Engineer (Python)! 100% REMOTE!
We are on a mission to empower teams across the world to deliver cloud-based search applications and experiences faster and with more confidence! Our market is growing fast and we are profitable with no outside INVESTMENT! Companies like Toyota, Stanley Black & Decker, and Carnival, count on us!
Our tech stack: Python, Django, AWS (RDS, S3), Terraform, Ansible, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Solr & Elasticsearch. We follow modified Agile Scrum with 2-week sprints, daily standups and are a fully remote team across the globe (US, Europe, India).
What You Will Be Doing - Work on the development of an innovative platform
- Work with the team of software engineers to rapidly develop high quality and well-tested code
- Active participation in the continuous improvement process
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and use cases for our products
- Help us scale our PaaS/SaaS products that serve hundreds of customers across the globe
What You Need for this Position - Python
- Experience working at a SAS company
- REST APIs, SDKs
- Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud (GCP)
- NoSQL and RDBMS
- BSCS or related degree
What's In It for You - Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 10 paid holidays; competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- 401(k) with company match to all employees
- An opportunity to be more than just an engineer and help shape our technical destiny!
So, if you are a Seeks Principal Platform Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Hanna Haile
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 2 hours ago
about 2 hours ago
Maxim Crane Works LP