Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Project Manager - Concrete *Job Title: Project Manager*
*Location: Atlanta, GA *
*Requirements: Concrete, Tilt-Up*
What You Will Be Doing The Project Managers (PM) role is to plan and manage construction activities from conception to completion of the project in a timely and cost-effective manner. The PM responsibilities include, but are not limited to; project planning, budget management, schedule implementation, compliance with quality standards, contract administration and safety program management.
What You Need for this Position - Good understanding of Concrete, Tilt-Up, Project Management and Bi-Ground Concrete work.
- Advance knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Capacity to handle pressure
- Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites
- Physical and mental fitness is a given
- Strong focus on quality
- Recent working knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Knowledge and experience in Prolog or similar Project Management Software is a plus
- Maintain company confidentiality
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
What's In It for You - $100,000 - $150,000k
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Truck/Gas Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
So, if you are a Project Manager - Concrete with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bryce Martin
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
28 minutes ago
29 minutes ago
29 minutes ago