Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Job Location: Various locations throughout the US.
We are currently seeking Spring 2024 college graduates in consideration for various roles throughout the United States. This position is only intended for those students graduating in Spring 2024. Any applicants who have already received their degree may apply directly to any of our open roles
Flexible Schedules Available
The Territory Sales Lead (TSL) ensures flawless execution of store level sales and promotion plans with customer retailers in assigned territory. The territory consists of high-volume food chain grocers and mass merchandiser customers. The TSL masters retail execution plans by driving incremental sales, implementing, and maintaining best-in-class promotional and merchandising strategies, and ensuring 100% distribution on authorized Hershey items across all classes of trade. A successful TSL will be driven, entrepreneurial, influential, and planful.
Consultative Business Partnering
Customer Relationship Development and Management:
Achieve all merchandising objectives executing customer specific promotional plans to the sales floor using forward selling. Partnership at store level is critical for TSL's to effectively build, maintain and execute product on the sales floor, in addition to merchandising and maintaining permanent secondary displays and other display vehicles
Complete and submit reports of daily and weekly activities, expenses, competitive activity, account changes, promotions and all administrative functions within assigned territory using company approved methods and technology
Strategy Development & Process Improvement
Develop and recommend strategies aimed to improve the overall effectiveness of the territory, district and/or area business activities. As requested, drive advocate partnerships within the assigned category.
*This is a non-exhaustive list of duties, as some TSLs may perform additional or different duties depending on a variety of factors. Moreover, different TSLs may devote more or less time to any given responsibility.
This role offers flexible work schedules based on personal needs, territory needs and being present in stores when KDMs are available. Your workday should overlap the core hours of 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, unless otherwise required by business needs.
Education and Experience:
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform essential duties/responsibilities, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
* Must have a valid US state issued driver's license
* Must reside or be willing to commute within territory boundaries
* Must be able to drive to make multiple sales calls on a daily basis
* Must be able to lift 10-40 lbs. on a regular basis with or without reasonable accommodations
* Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop down and demonstrate manual dexterity on a frequent basis with or without reasonable accommodations
* Occasionally climb ladders
* Occasionally use equipment such as crushing balers, handheld electric trucks
* Must be able to use tablet and other wireless technology; some roles will require an intermediate level of computer skills with the Microsoft Office products
* Must have daily access to wireless internet
* Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in territory coverage
* Occasional weekend work may be required during peak seasons and select territories may require occasional overnight stays.
Employees can expect to be paid a starting base salary of $50,000. Additional compensation may include overtime & incentives. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, vacation, sick leave.
about 8 hours ago
Tremco Construction Products Group
about 19 hours ago
about 19 hours ago