QA Analyst II, IS at Edward Jones
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we've located our 12,000+ branch offices in the neighborhoods where our nearly 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with them. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
QA Analyst II, IS Quality Assurance
What IS Quality Assurance does…
IS Quality Assurance (QA) is responsible for supporting the high-quality delivery of systems that enables our 12,000 branch offices to deeply serve our clients. QA partners with associates across the firm at various levels to define testing strategies and comprehensive test plans as well as manage the execution of those plans, including the defect cycle. We're seeking an exceptionally talented person with expertise in QA best practices to lead the development of a comprehensive test strategy and work in partnership to complete testing deliverables.
What you'll do…
- Actively participate in the creation of test strategies for projects or enhancements to ensure appropriate testing milestones are planned and achieved.
- Create Quality test plans based on requirements
- Implement quality practices at team or project level
- Execute a number of manual test plans during testing cycles
- Perform defect tracking on open issues
- Set up testing runs in test management tool
- Create and distribute accurate reports to provide testing status
- Facilitate discussions with technical and system SMEs to identify critical application workflow and turn the workflow into tests
- Train teams on the use of the test management tool and testing processes
- Coordinate test set-ups for infrastructure projects
What you'll need…
- Minimum 2 years experience in IS project planning and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at various levels and collaborate to find solutions
- Project management skills
- Logical and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority