Food Service Supervisor at TKC Holdings, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee
- Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in accordance with the company and the facilities policies
- Prepares, assists, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
- Act as a "relief" driver (when applicable)
- Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and/or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- No prior food experience necessary
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
We participate in E-Verify
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.