Global Retail CX Digital capabilities Manager at Bose Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westborough, Massachusetts
Bose has an exciting new opportunity in our In-store experience team. We are moving from a static and physical retail environment to a digital and dynamic retails and long term personalized one.We would love to chat with you if you have an understanding of the new age "digital" customer. More and more, shoppers are becoming multi-channel, and their needs are evolving very rapidly. Understanding their needs and the whole digital engagement process is critical for our online/ offline connection and is becoming vital to delivering our desired customer experience.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished professional with 5+ years of experience. The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop and design the processes and drives continuous improvement activities within the customer experience team scope. while working for consumer driven businesses. Specialty retail experience is important, particularly in dynamic, luxury-oriented consumer product businesses with a global footprint.
- Hybrid project manager with good understanding of CX business activities as well as Technology and digital capabilities
- Ability to document CX Business requirement (business blueprints)
- Process oriented and highly structured
- Agile Project management skills
- Ability to coordinate cross functional teams
- Good budget management skills
- Regardless of specific career progression, s/he will be a consummate leader who is able both to train and upgrade an organization, and has demonstrated the ability to work alongside individual team members as a day-to-day partner in moving the business forward. From a personal stand point the successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and will:
- Be a high-energy, highly motivated self-starter and will be attracted by the opportunity to have significant and measurable impact on an organization.
- Be conceptual and strategic but at the same time, relish being an owner, getting involved in the details of the business, and making things happen.
- Demonstrate strong personal commitment and be passionate about the business and the brand proposition.
- Be highly accountable, possessing a "can-do" attitude and a strong results orientation.
- Be comfortable in a collaborative environment; flexible and open to ideas coming from all areas and levels of the organization, but also confident and decisive.
- Not ego invested, highly collaborative, fully capable of functioning both independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a hybrid project manager
- Consultancy experience is a plus
- PMI certified, lean six sigma or scrum certification is a plus
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in relevant studies is required; advanced degree preferred
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.