Lead Consultant - US at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newport Beach, California
Infosys– Lead Consultant – Functional Oracle Siebel and Oracle Cloud
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Newport Beach, CA. This position may require travel.
US. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with IT.
• Specialized Oracle CRM (Siebel and Oracle Cloud) specialist with at least 7 years of experience. Exposure to at least 1 other CRM package apart from Oracle will be preferred.
• At least 7 years’ experience participating in and 6 years’ experience in directly leading ITOPs and Incident management
• Deep understanding of the Incident, Service Request, Problem Management and Knowledge Management (All ITSM Processes)
• Ongoing user support and maintenance
• Extraordinary communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
• Excellent client handling skills – able to work with all levels within the client portfolio
• Possesses an understanding of IT infrastructure and application support
• Ability to engage with CxO level stakeholders and their direct reports
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Proactively identify & nurture leads on Customer Experience (CX) Design Thinking, Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) and CX Consulting Led assessment workshops
• Perform role of IT Operations Manager to take overall responsibility for a number of Service Operation activities
• Responsible for effective implementation of the Incident Management process and carries out the corresponding reporting.
• Drive root cause analysis and corrective action completion to help eliminate disruption of services and consequently improve the day-to-day operations of the organization using validated problem analysis methodology and tracking all elements of the RCA to closure.
• Coordinate major incident closure, initiate a phone conference bridge, and document all actions taken to resolve the incident.
• Ensure that problem resolution is implemented through the appropriate control procedures.
• Arrange and lead problem review sessions with various IT groups.
• Stay on top of resolution processes and initiatives and provide timely updates to business and technology leaders.
• Handle and coordinate the Change Management Process and Procedures for Applications and infrastructure
• Solid understanding and background of ITIL principles, best practices, and demonstrated experience in this area
• Build strong business partner interactions with new stakeholders
• Liaise with product alliances where necessary
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin