Director, Healthcare Marketing at Prudential
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
At Prudential Retirement, we are passionate about making long-term financial security a reality for millions of individuals. We care about helping our clients meet their goals and overcome challenges. Our teams are constantly solving problems and creating innovative solutions that put people at the center and help improve organizational and individual wellness.
The Healthcare Vertical Marketing Director, Full Service Marketing will be responsible for orchestrating and guiding the strategy and execution of marketing activities for the healthcare vertical within the Full Service businesses of Prudential Retirement. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker who seeks to deeply understand the specific needs and behaviors of healthcare customers in order to deliver innovation and differentiation.
This individual will also work closely with Full Service business team members to refine and articulate the value proposition and brand promise. The Healthcare Vertical Marketing Director will also be involved in developing and driving an integrated strategic marketing plan that supports business objectives around growth, retention and profitability. The individual will work closely with corporate partners (Customer Office, Brand Marketing) and other division marketing leads to ensure alignment with the Corporate brand and foster partnership around cross division initiatives.
The Healthcare Vertical Marketing Director will work closely with our Sales and Strategic Relationship group in addition to other constituents across the business (Product, Customer Experience and Research, Finance).
Success will be determined by this individual’s ability to:
- Impact sales, engagement, loyalty, retention and profitable growth
- Create a voice in the market place that creates differentiation and drives advocacy
- Implement a low cost, scalable, low complexity operating model that enables the Marketing Execution operation to operate in a low cost, high impact fashion
- Bring the value proposition to life and drive positive change in the organization that reinforces the value proposition
- Create a positive organization climate that encourages personal growth, team engagement and leads by example
The Healthcare Vertical Marketing Director, Full Service, is a leadership role within an organization that is structured to partner with the business to drive growth and engagement. This individual will be accountable for contributing to scalable, high impact solutions that create differentiation in the market place.
- Develop and drive an integrated Marketing Strategy and Execution plan for the healthcare vertical that is aligned to drive business results.
- Partner with members of the Marketing Strategy team to develop high impact and focused marketing strategies that reinforce the brand and value proposition, drive growth and engagement among various constituents.
- Ensure marketing plans are fully integrated and prioritized.
- Ensure marketing strategies reduce cost and complexity and are repeatable and scalable.
- Develop learning agendas and continuous improvement models for all activities.
- Ensure deep customer insight is at the center of all marketing plans.
- Ensure marketing activities adhere to budgeted allocations, advising on making trade-offs and choices to drive high impact solutions using the best methods possible.
- Ensure an “end-to-end” mindset and connectivity across all marketing actions.
- Ensure we are maximizing impact of external and internal communications.
The ideal candidate with have strong business and strategic marketing experience with a proven track record of creating growth and market differentiation. Other relevant qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience and a proven track record of driving marketing strategy and execution for Financial Institutions or Consumer Packaged goods firms.
- Healthcare, pharma, insurance and/or retirement experience preferred.
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience with digital marketing and new marketing trends
- Experience with external agencies
- Demonstrated ability to build out a strategic marketing plan with specific outcomes
- Understanding of economic business drivers and financial instruments
- Proven consulting skills enabling the individual to work with others to elicit information, to think objectively and analytically and to influence outcomes positively
- Demonstrated experience leading a varied team of professionals
- Excellent leadership, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of the company, industry, products and services
- FINRA Series 6 license required within 120 days of hire
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time