Process Management Associate at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dresher, Pennsylvania
Prudential Group Insurance has an exciting opportunity for a results oriented individual to join our Group Universal and Group Variance Universal Life Operations Team as a Process Management Associate. This individual would have daily responsibility for multiple processes within the Group Insurance Record Keeping Operations team. This includes transactional reviews, oversight of the BAU tracker process, process analysis and design, and support the implementation of new processes within the operations team.
As a Process Management Associate, you will be a critical member of the Record Keeping Operations team directly supporting process improvements, IT enhancements, functional projects, and utilizing data and analysis to provide leadership with information for business decisions.
- BAU Tracker Process – Coordinate all aspects of the BAU tracker process for RKO including research of system issues, development of business requirements, lead the UAT testing process, and provide business Subject Matter Expertise for the IT organization
- Responsible for processes that are critical to the on-going administration of the GUL/GVUL product including: Weekly Medical Underwriting Reconciliation Reports, Client Dashboards, and Project Management Tracking
- Responsible for the development, delivery, and enhancement of various reports for delivery to the RKO Leadership team. Provides reporting and/or quality review of reports to include analysis of performance metrics, error trends, open errors and ad hoc reports as necessary
- Develops deep business and systems knowledge in critical administration systems: LinxG, CMWS, Compass, and CustomerOne to support the IT enhancement process.
- Leads small to mid-size departmental process improvement projects and acts as a Subject Matter Expert for larger functional or Strategic Projects
- Provides guidance and mentorship to others within the department as it relates to project management, systems research, and process improvements
- Collaborates with all levels of the Record Keeping Operations team from front line associates to Vice President, as well as with business partners across Group Insurance
- Minimum of 3 years Group Insurance (GI) experience with experience supporting life products and advance products such as Group Universal and Group Variance Universal Life insurance a plus.
- Subject matter expertise of GI administration platforms and supporting processes (LinxG, CMWS, Compass, CustomerOne)
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities while working under tight time constraints.
- Experience with Process Improvement methodologies such as LEAN, Six Sigma and others a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and strong critical thinking skills with the ability to understand detailed systems
- Communicating with internal customers. Communication typically relates to complex scenarios where the position is looked upon to provide input and guidance to leadership to make business decisions.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Products including: Excel, Access, Word, and Powerpoint