Queue Manager - Part time at Bridges Consulting, Inc.
Posted in Writing/Editing 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
With the passion to make an impact, BRIDGES solves national security and commercial vulnerability challenges using cyber intelligence. In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes BRIDGES an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
We are hiring top talent for a rapid growth trajectory while maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage. Within the BRIDGES family, our employees are our first priority. We offer best-in-class compensation and benefits, a collaborative atmosphere, and opportunities to develop and advance; ... and we have fun!
Labor Category Requirements:
- Proficient in MS Office
- 2 years’ experience providing electronic input of original text, formatting documents, and document revision
- 2 years’ experience in preparation of management plans and reports
- Strong customer service skills
- Technical writing background
Prior SM9 experience
Looking for a queue manager to assist engineering and project management teams to do the following:
- Transfer customer requirements from agency system to proprietary organizational workflow tool
- Interact with customers to get a complete understanding of requirements and mission
- Work closely with project managers and engineers
- Develop metrics in workflow tool
Complete periodic verification of open ticket statuses
Hours are flexible, though some daytime hours would be needed to complete training and on a periodic basis to meet with engineering and project management team.
Working with the mission focused, fast paced, Cross Domain Solutions customer organization.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
EOE AA M/F/D/V to EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Requires TS/SCI with Poly