Utilities Engineer / Manager at Leprino Foods Company
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Roswell, New MexicoJob Description:
Within our Roswell manufacturing facility, we are seeking a Utilities Engineer to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Prepare and implement Authorization for Expenditure requests (AFEs) for ongoing infrastructure projects.
- Manage all aspects of Project Engineering/Management from conception through completion on basic utilities such as: compressed air, boiler and steam systems, water systems, waste water treatment, ammonia refrigeration systems and electrical power systems.
- Prepare specifications, drawings, and layout diagrams.
- Develops cost analysis and prepares budgets pertaining to site services.
- Purchase equipment and services for site infrastructure needs and improvements.
- Help in developing project budgets and schedules.
- Coordinate project work with various operations departments.
- Bring experience of direct and indirect leadership for in-house site maintenance crews.
- Provide technical expertise in support of daily operations.
We Offer You in Return:
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – We hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Roswell, New Mexico: surrounded by wondrous national parks, outdoor wonders, and located a mere 90 miles from the popular Ski Apache winter and summer resort.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil Engineering, or Construction/Project Management.
- 5 years of project management, general engineering, and maintenance operations experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze mechanical and electrical problems at an advanced level
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, dairy or food manufacturing.
- Knowledge and experience with plant maintenance systems.