Site Coordinator - Henkel Chemical Management at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Operations Department is responsible for the performance and execution of chemical management programs. These programs provide engineering support, logistics, customer service, continuous improvement, trouble-shooting, and general account management. Operations Department assists in the pursuit and attainment of new business and champion’s implementation of new clients. Actively involved in all aspects of financial performance. This position is in Newton, NC.
What we offer
- Provide customer service/trouble-shooting at the client location
- Liaison with client site personnel
- Champion site continuous improvement projects, which result in cost savings or recognized value
- Provide support to client user, EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety), and Purchasing
- Assist in the management of all tier suppliers and their on-site representatives
- Work the HCM (Henkel Chemical Management) Purchasing to identify product substitutions.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Operations, Chemistry or related field preferred but not required.
- One+ year experience in a manufacturing environment (engineering, technical sales, management).
- Chemical Sales and Customer services skills welcome.
- Strong interpersonal, communications and documentation skills.
- Proficient in standard Windows software (spreadsheet, word processing, graphics) and cursory understanding of mainframe systems.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career