Executive Assistant - ISG Human Resources at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, New Jersey
We are a fast paced, diverse HR team looking for an individual to provide high-level administrative support to our team of Vice Presidents. Under direction of the HR VP or other delegates, this position will provide varied support at all organizational levels, proactively contribute to improve efficiency of the team, and help ensure employee and management satisfaction with HR services.
- Performing a wide variety of administrative and support duties on behalf of the VP HR team
- Support the maintenance of organizational charts, employee data, and the like.
- Maintain HR VP calendars; plan, schedule, and coordinate travel, onsite/offsite meetings
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while following through on issues in a timely manner
- Support and coordinate communications and meetings with HR community and/or employees; ensure that representatives, materials and/or tools will be available as applicable. Participate and assist in communicating business priorities and objectives throughout the business line.
- Support compliance through reporting to external and regulatory agencies (EEO, OFCCP, etc.) and internal entities; pro-actively identify any areas of potential non-compliance.
- Help ensure compliance with all Company policies and practices.
- Support the implementation of corporate objectives and programs
- Help to maintain and ensure the integrity and confidentiality of all HR and employee data and records.
- 5+ years administrative experience, preferably supporting Sr. level executives
- Demonstrated administrative, organizational, presentation and implementation skills; detail orientation and accuracy is essential.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure; capable of shifting shift priorities when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Able to support executives remotely, partnering well with on-site admin support. Many VPs work from multiple locations
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of internal management, clients and employees
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and comfortable in a high-energy and ever-changing work environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Suite products, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate within a team atmosphere.
- Knowledge of basic HR principles and practices in accordance with applicable laws and regulations preferred.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship