Electro-Mechanical Assembler at TVH
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Chester, Ohio
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Reports to Production Supervisor
- Hourly, Non-exempt role
- Build and/or assemble assigned work orders while maintaining quality and meeting production timelines
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Operate production equipment and utilize tools to build electro-mechanical assemblies and/or kits according to work order, engineering drawings and precise quality requirements in a timely manner
- Meets established quality and productivity standards and requirements in assembly of work orders
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve quality concerns in electro-mechanical assemblies
- Ensure conformance with department policies and procedures in production of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Stock and pull parts from inventory as needed to build and assemble work orders, while maintaining accurate paperwork of part locations and quantities
- Actively participate in team meetings, providing feedback and input for continuous process improvement
- Supports recommendations from management and assists management as needed
- Interact effectively and productively with fellow coworkers in a professional manner
- Follow all established company safety policies
- Report non-conforming product to the appropriate personnel
- Perform PC based data entry
- Work occasional overtime as required
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
Knowledge and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) OR one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience and skills
- Training, experience and/or demonstrated ability to use production equipment and/or tools to manufacture and/or assemble product and/or kits according to work Order, engineering drawings and precise quality requirements in a timely manner
- Demonstrates effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and/or ability to learn Google Mail and Calendar
- Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude and collaborate effectively with others to achieve productivity and quality standards
- Demonstrates effective troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to and learn production equipment and tools
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before both internal and external customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.