BIM Specialist at Woolpert, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Orlando, Florida
Woolpert, Inc., a leading design, engineering and geospatial firm, seeks a BIM Specialist with airport experience to work onsite at the Orlando International Airport.
* Candidate will be integrating BIM as-built deliverables into GIS and other business systems
* Candidate will work with model standards, develop and/or work with FME workbenches
* Candidate will integrate data with Facility Operations and Maintenance, provide data management, file maintenance and updates, and exports
* Other duties as assigned
* Qualified candidates will have a minimum of AA/AS and two (2) years of related experience with AutoCAD, Revit and at least 1 year of experience with FME workbenches
* Must be able to satisfy airport clearance and badging requirements
* Strong written and verbal communication skill
* Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.