Supply Chain Analyst - Lead Analytical projects at Perrigo
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Rapids, MichiganJob Description:
Supply Chain • Allegan, Michigan
Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network. Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Perrigo, headquartered in Ireland, sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
Perrigo is looking for an analytical Supply Chain Manager, based in Allegan, MI, to lead analytical projects, run analyses, collaborate across departments, and execute innovative solutions that deliver superior results in product availability, inventory productivity, and cost savings. One primary responsibility will be analyzing supply constraints, gaining consensus on root causes, and crafting the story for customers.This individual will analyze data across several systems and customers, develop processes and reporting tools, uncover untapped opportunities, and generate actionable insights
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine root causes of internal service issues and translate them for external communication.
- Analyze large sets of data, identify insightful metrics, create spreadsheet based tools, and drive positive results to KPIs.
- Manage cross-functional projects and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Independently research, analyze and proactively recommend new strategies to improve product availability.
- Develop and implement best practices to improve KPIs throughout customer supply chains.
- B.S. in Supply Chain/Industrial Engineering/Mathematics combined with at least 5 years of experience in supply chain analytics, demand planning, or related field is required.
- Experience working with multiple business functions and partnering with them to overcome challenges and solve problems.
- Knowledgeable of Retailers' ordering and inventory systems and recognizes key interdependencies throughout the end-to-end supply chain.
- Demonstrates high degree of analytical skills and advanced problem-solving skills, and can craft a persuasive story from data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, works well with any level of personnel, and is comfortable giving presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to: innovate, take initiative, make sound decisions, collaborate, and build healthy relationships with key functions.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, resourceful in attaining data from several systems, and designs visually engaging presentations
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.