Driver Pipe Unloader- Platteville, CO at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Platteville, Colorado
Job ID: 130814
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage, and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting-edge ways.
Job Description Summary
- Ability to operate Class A truck/trailer through all types of environments, including off road on job sites
- Ability to safely operate boom truck within predetermined lifting speciation’s
- Ability to read and navigate a map
- Perform pre & post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Logbook for driver’s hours of service regulations
- Understand and adhere to regulations regarding load securement
- Secure product on a flatbed trailer without instruction
- Responsible to maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all safety rules and regulations, and participating in Oldcastle’s safety programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Class A CDL
- Valid Medical Card
- At least 2 years of experience with a clean CDL record (preferably flatbed)
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.