Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Job Title: SQL Server Developer
Job Code: 10369048
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Position Description: Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates to provide support to a US Navy contract in Norfolk VA. We are looking for SQL Server Developers. These individuals will join a software engineering and development team to support a large family of shore-based maintenance applications.
Responsibilities: Assists in designing, coding, testing, developing, and documenting solutions in a timely manner. Develops block diagrams of program logic from program specifications. Tests resulting instructions and identifies erroneous coding and inadequate or incorrect block diagramming; Contribute to the maintenance of existing systems and develop enhancements for existing and new systems.
Job duties may include:
* Defining data structures (tables, views, procedures, functions, and indexes) using Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) data definition language (DDL) statements.
* Manipulating data using data manipulation language (DML) statements and query languages like SQL, PL/SQL, t-SQL,
* Test and document database logic.
* Prepare flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
* Replace, delete, or modify code to correct errors.
* Write documentation to describe basic program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
* Programming experience in Microsoft SQL Server
* Strong SQL scripting skills. Ability to perform tSQL and PL/SQL coding assignments including standalone SQL scripting and database stored code (triggers, packages, procedures, and function).
* A firm understanding of the overall architecture required to support common schema-based objects used to store data and implement business logic.
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* U.S. Citizenship required.
* Successful candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance or the ability to acquire a SECRET clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.