Director, Global DTC Architecture at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted in Consultant 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
Reporting to the VP of North America eCommerce & Global Consumer Systems, the Director of Global DTC Solutions Architecture & DevOps is responsible for the end-to-end architecture of Decker Brands global eCommerce, retail, and order management systems. This role will lead a team responsible for designing, maintaining, and governing a world class DTC solutions architecture that accelerates Deckers worldwide Omni Channel business strategy.
To be successful the role will work well with all levels of the organization, all regions, multiple business functions, DTC technical delivery teams and the Enterprise IT teams. This role will develop and maintain productive, effective, and professional relationships with peers, superiors, and others while consistently represents the company in a positive and supportive manner.
Principle Accountabilities & Functions:
- Leads, develops and directs the DTC solutions architecture and DTC DevOps teams. Ensures teams’ alignment with the business segment in the areas of solutions standards, application design, quality assurance, and code release.
- Serves as the single point-of-contact for all direct to consumer solutions architecture related responsibilities. Assesses and establishes requirements for technical projects/enhancements and reviews requirements with appropriate stakeholder(s) to ensure accuracy prior to application design/development or enhancement while accounting for implications and compatibility to current applications.
- Ensures accurate and thorough analysis of proposed system developments and enhancements, recommendations, and approved solutions to meet current and future needs of the DTC business. Solutions and actions taken must provide flexibility for future business requirements and integration with existing applications.
- Develops, directs and maintains digital technology strategy to ensure alignment and scalability with all Company’s business priorities/strategic initiatives and existing digital information technology Architecture. .
- Ensures effective partnership and communication with other department’s senior architecture, governance and infrastructure teams. Adherence to all Project Office and enterprise architecture methodologies, policies and procedures.
- Ensures business needs and DTC technology solutions are in alignment and consistently develops a partnership between Business Segment and Digital Technology organization. Provides support and direction as need to the digital technology team to maintain a modern Direct to Consumer Solutions Architecture.