Senior Treasury Analyst at CompuCom
Posted in Banking 17 days ago.
Location: Fort Mill, South CarolinaJob Description:
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users' experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will play a key role in managing and maintaining CompuCom's liquidity position. This position will report directly to the VP Finance and be responsible for cash forecasting, planning and management as well as all debt compliance. The selected candidate will have strong experience in daily cash management, debt compliance, dealing with financial institutions and rating agencies and an understanding of public company Treasury policy and procedures.
What You'll Do
- Perform month-end and forecasted consolidated working capital and cash plans and elaborate on the state of various drivers and influences
- Pursue various individual and group Treasury automation and enhanced reporting projects
- Manage the business funding process and cash flow management process for multiple entities and business units
- Advise on variances on various cash-flow management and strategic cash-flow goals
- Partner with the global treasury group to conduct analysis requirements to build multiple forecasting, budgeting and actual cash-flow reporting packages and management discussion and analysis reporting packages
- Assembly and review of quarterly borrow base certificate
- Primary contact with financial institutions to maintain relationships and compliance of detailed banking agreements
- Prepare and coordinate documents for letter of credit issuances
- Administer user access on banking platform
- Assist with financial audit as required
- Ensure SOX compliance for treasury processes
- Detail-oriented and able to objectively analyze moderate and complex commercial credit transactions with a high level of expertise.
- Preparation of written credit proposals including detailed financial and credit analysis.
- Conduct various month-end, quarterly, annual reporting and planning packages
Who You Are
- BS/BA degree required
- CPA, MBA or CTP preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Power BI would be an asset
- Oracle and Hyperion experience nice to have
- Comprehensive Excel skills
- Presentation experience
- Effective communication skills with various levels of business stakeholders
Help us grow our legacy. We're transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client's tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!