Digital Care Triage at Comcast
Posted in Customer Service 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for initial responses to inquiries, complaints, comments and
other contacts generated through social media and coordinates
escalations or further communications; analyzes responses to social
media activities and makes recommendations. Communicates the corporate
image or products through social media networks and tools. Monitors
company online communities and presence. Represents the company message
to online communities, media, analysts and the general public at large.
Maintains and builds relationships with social network influencers to
create marketing opportunities and drive favorable buzz and coverage.
Writes, edits and produces social network page, blog and microblogging
content for internal and external communications. Depends on others for
instruction, guidance and direction. Develops competence in own area by
performing routine work.
- Accurately monitors social pages to protect the brand's online
presence including filtering noise, understanding and tracking
sentiment, and flagging relevant interactions.
- Moderates user generated content and communities in real-time using
set guidelines, to ensure consistent communication on company platform
- Delivers superior customer service adhering to current social media
best practices and supporting the key stakeholders within the company
with a vested interest in social media.
- Acts as the first line of defense for brands on their social media
pages and communities.
- Listens and provides timely responses to customer inquiries;
responding according to engagement guidelines developed by the customer.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of various social technology platforms
and escalation workflows used on the account.
- Learns and retains knowledge on the brand and its corresponding
products and services.
- Provides consistent brand voice and tone when responding to end
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer