Human Resource Representative at Systems Services of America
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Tracy, CaliforniaJob Description:
Systems Services of America
Job ID 2018-5361
Job Location US-CA-Tracy
Working Hours Monday-Friday 8-5
We are looking for a Human Resources Representative in Tracy, California! The successful candidate will serve as a local business partner for of all aspects of the human resources function.
We are moving our distribution facility from Milpitas to Tracy in April, 2018. Must be willing to commute to Milpitas until the move. Commute reimbursement available.
- Models the way for the company culture
- Supports various Associate engagement and recognition efforts, furthering SSA's position as a premier employer in the community.
- Partners with leadership for Associate/Employee Relations, including the interpretation of personnel policies and procedures, discipline, and investigations
- Manages benefit program for Associates within the Operating Unit, including administering New Hire and Open Enrollments, coordinating Wellness events, and managing FMLA leave
- Ensures company learning and development programs such as new associate onboarding, on-the-job training, compliance, sexual harassment, are delivered
- Performs full-cycle recruiting, including managing job requisition in ATS, preparing job descriptions, advertising job postings, screening resumes and performing interviews
- Acts as recruitment partner with hiring managers
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the Human Resources function, including EEO, FLSA OFCCP, and other State and local requirement
- Supports Safety Culture through communication, participating in safety meetings, and maintaining OSHA 300 and 300A logs.
- Weekly payroll processing
- Oversee maintenance of paper and electronic Associate personnel files
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree in HR, Wellness, Business, or related field strongly preferred, but may consider equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior Human Resources related experience preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organization skills/attention to detail is critical. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and quickly build positive working relationships.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Passionately interested in the Human Resources!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.