Advanced Tech-Support Specialist at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
The role requires the skill to navigate through a great deal of ambiguity in a fast changing environment and the ability to understand complex technical concepts quickly and translate them into simple solutions for our external clients.
● High school diploma
● Proven track record of delivering on deadlines and KPI's
● Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
● Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
● Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
● Proficient with MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Excellent oral & written communication skills
● Ability to interface with different internal and external teams to get things done.
● Strong team player and creative thinker.
● 2+ years’ Client-facing experience using all modes of communications (email, chat, phone, video conference).
Preferred / Desire Qualifications:
● BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
● 1+ years’ experience working with Google tools; Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
● Current Google AdWords certified would be a unique differentiator.
● Solid understanding of key programs including Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
● Agency experience is an advantage.
● Basic hands-on knowledge in Internet products and technologies is a plus.
● Previous Digital Advertising experience.