PACAF Operations Training Support - 16471 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: pearl harbor, Hawaii
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking qualified candidates for Operations Training Support to work at Osan Air Base South Korea, Kunsan Air Base, Hickam AFB Hawaii, Eielson AFB Alaska, Misawa Air Base, or Okinawa Air Base. This posting is for future openings on the Pacific Air Force Fighter Squadron Support program.
This program supports non-flying duties in Combat Air Forces (CAF) fighter squadrons that traditionally utilized pilots/Weapons System Officers (WSOs) to fill as additional duties. The squadrons operations support functions provide skills such as Aircrew Scheduling, Operations Training support, Standardizations & Evaluations (Stan/Eval) support, Mobility/Unit Deployment Manager (UDM) Security Manager Assistant/Weapons Duty Officer (WDO) and Patriot Excalibur (PEX) Administrative support. Work locations included are at the following Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) locations: Kadena AB (Japan), Eielson AFB (Alaska), JBER (Alaska), Misawa AB (Japan), Osan AB (Korea), Kunsan AB (Korea) and Hickam AFB (Hawaii).
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Update data in PEX or future equivalent systems to PEX, and locally-developed computer database systems as required
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required
- Review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI 11-202V1 and AFI 11-2MDS-V1), associated MAJCOM Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput
- Administer classes and exams as required. Coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Perform periodic gradebook checks of personnel training and ancillary training requirements
- Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling
- Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment
- Coordinate with scheduling officer, enabling them to maximize training opportunities
- IAW unit leadership guidance. Scheduling and training will be consistent with AFIs
- Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Operations Supervisor (or equivalent) as well as weekly summaries for the Operations Officer
- Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training
- Report all MAJCOM training requirements in accordance with MAJCOM and local guidance
- Assist in maintaining unit “first fly” and “incentive/familiarization flight” checklists IAW evolving AFIs and Local Supplements
- Assist the Chief of Training with mid-year and end-of-year Readiness Reviews, as directed by AFI
- Generate the following reports as required:
- AF Form 4324, Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet
- Monthly aircrew qualification level summary (also known as the “Letter of Xs”) and provide a copy of in-work and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSS/OSO) and Wing Stan/Eval (OGV) NLT the last day of each month
- Monthly and quarterly Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) reports and RAP inputs to Wing
- OSS Training each quarter
- RAP reporting as required by the current RAP tasking message
- Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status
- Grade Book discrepancy report
- The Operations Training support position shall be capable of being cross utilized in the PEX, UDM, Scheduler, and Stan Eval positions, as well as the provide the additional functions highlighted in section 4 as applicable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a Fighter Squadron Ops/Training shop or, experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron/Group/Wing Stan/Eval or operations officeActive passport (or obtain upon hire)
- Active passport (or ability to obtain upon hire)
- Experience working with PEX or similar proprietary Stan/Eval programs
- Secret Clearance
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements
See Job Description