Sr. Technology Manager - Digital Banking at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New Britain, ConnecticutJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Senior Manager, Digital Banking leads the Digital Banking team providing hands-on technical and business leadership to assigned teams, developing and managing the bank's online and mobile banking solutions and assigned projects. Assigned teams are responsible for development and support of Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Salesforce.Com, and Banking Center applications.
Key positon requirements include:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing Digital Banking teams and associated projects. Banking / financial industry experience is preferred.
- Proven leadership in Information Technology that executes on project delivery
- Strategic partner with Lines of Business to understand and solve digital business problems
- Stellar verbal, written and presentation communications
- Strong demonstrated experience in digital and mobile development, deployment and support capabilities
- Salesforce.Com experience is preferred
- Proven experience in managing multiple technology teams of 50+ technology FTE's, with corresponding staff management and capacity planning
- Strong demonstrated experience on digital / mobile technologies including system integrations
- Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of vendor relationship management
- Working experience in Project Management
- Working experience in Risk Management
- Working knowledge of banking regulations
- Working knowledge of IT Audit processes
- Working knowledge of cost center / financial budget management
This ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with passion for ensuring delivery of high quality Digital Banking projects and applications that allow our organization meet critical business goals. Candidate will need 10 years of experience in managing Digital Banking teams, and delivering high quality mission critical projects. Applicant will be viewed as a subject matter expert in digital and mobile banking applications and technologies.