Sanitation Lead (North) at Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Hayward, CaliforniaJob Description:
Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
Job ID 2018-1258
# of Openings 3
Job Field Sanitation
Targeted Job Start Date 3/6/2018
Job Type Regular Full-Time
Shift Any Shift
Under the direction of Sanitation Supervisor, perform in a lead role, to include leading a team of assigned employees to perform duties typical of sanitation.
- Responsible for following all following all food safety policies and safety procedures.
- Effectively lead shift to ensure plant cleanliness, productivity, quality, and safety standards are met.
- Plan and coordinate daily sanitation activities to ensure cleaning schedules are met.
- Ensuring that all equipment is properly cleaned, sanitized and inspected for cleanliness.
- Uses food safety work practices' ensuring no product is contaminated as consequences of conducting duties of this position.
- Verify the completion of daily sanitation tasks by sanitation associates.
- Ensure pre-operation sanitation inspection runs smoothly
- Take full ownership of assigned area of responsibility
- Maintain active working knowledge of all sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Ensure proper disassembling and reassembling of machines for cleaning purpose
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in food, beverage or daily processing/manufacturing environment
- GMP trained
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate, conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal skills.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others oral and written