Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Customer Service Representative I
Mechanicsburg, PA, US
5151-DDP - Contact Center Operations
Acts as the company s primary point of communication in the contact center. Researches and responds to customer telephone, electronic, or written inquiries. Provides excellent service to customers with information in regards to basic eligibility, benefits, and claims status with emphasis on customer retention. Forwards specific inquires as directed for priority resolution.
* Responds to basic telephone, electronic, and written inquiries from dental/vision professionals, groups, enrollees and brokers to communicate basic eligibility, benefits, and claim status. Forwards specific inquiries as directed for priority resolution
* Documents each customer encounter or resolution in appropriate computer tracking system
* Expediently accesses reference materials to analyze and determine appropriate responses to telephone, electronic, and written inquires. Identifies reports and documents system discrepancies
* Accurately completes online/hardcopy forms and route to appropriate department
* Meets and maintains production standards, counts, and inquiry response turnaround times
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned, including providing support to other departments as necessary
* One year customer service experience within a call center or with related heavy customer contact experience
* High school graduate with diploma or equivalent
* Strong telephone skills
* Ability to handle constant customer contact/forced workflow distribution
* Detail orientation and multi-tasking abilities.
* Ability to prioritize and follow through
* Knowledge of Delta policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
* Ability to pass position test if applicable
* Must be able to work regular overtime as required
As an eligible candidate for a position at Delta Dental, you must possess the following:
* Ability to appear for work on time
* Ability to appear at a physical location
* Ability to perform job duties for a specific duration of time
* Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
* Ability to interact well with co-workers
* Ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures
* Ability to accept constructive criticism
* Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and adhere to scheduled shifts
* Ability to maintain regular/consistent attendance and a full-time schedule
* Ability to maintain current status on projects
* Ability to stay current on training/issues in field
Effective service depends upon each employee performing his/her duties to the best of his/her abilities; frequent absences can disrupt business operations and create additional work for coworkers; prompt and regular attendance is critical to the success of the company's mission; employees are encouraged to be conscientious concerning attendance to avoid any potential disciplinary action.
How To Apply
Amount of Travel
Work At Home