Inventory Clerk II, Material Control Job at Boston Scientific Corporation
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
About the role:
Assists in maintaining inventory accuracy and integrity by evaluating, reconciling and adjusting inventory imbalances and exceptions for the Quincy Distribution center. Collects and analyzes data, generates operating documents, supporting documentation and recurring reports in accordance with SOPs. Identifies and investigates nonconformance.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 3:00am-12:00pm
Your responsibilities include:
* Collates, analyzes and distributes documents for inventory control and daily stock management, including cycle count sheets, cycle count control logs, cycle count reconciliation documents, cycle count results, material aisle audit results, rough cut reconciliation results, zero bin inventory results, short shelf life and scrap support documentation, cycle count support documentation, DSM forms, DSM logs and other stock records and reports as required by SOP or as directed by supervisor.
* Performs inventory adjustments as required by SOP, including negative inventory, cycle count adjustments, rough cut reconciliation adjustments, scrap, and daily stock management warehouse transactions as assigned.
* Perform inspection activities on products for daily stock management as assigned. Complete data forms with the results, including non-conforming material reports, when required Perform data entry and SAP transactions related to inspection activitiesProcesses, reconciles, and reports data entry validation and cycle count validation results as assigned.
* Coordinates Short Shelf Life (SSL), internal inventory request, and obsolete product pulls and adjusts stock record as assigned.Performs other duties as required.
What we\'re looking for:
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience
* Experience in maintaining inventory and reporting on inventory accuracy
* Strong attention to detail and Microsoft Excel Skills are required
* Extensive knowledge of Quality System compliance preferred
* Familiarity and adherence to the BSC Quality Policies supporting inventory accuracy preferred
* Strong SAP skills preferred
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 417457
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Medical, Clerical, Inventory, ERP, Warehouse, Healthcare, Administrative, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing