Field Sales-AG at Stotz Equip-AZ Machinery LLC
Posted in Retail 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: American Falls, Idaho
Successful candidate will be required to develop and manage long-term customer relationships and maximize gross margin contribution through sales of new and used equipment. Will represent and sell agricultural products and/or services to customers in the American Falls trade area. Will coordinate, organize and work trade shows. In addition, will become comfortable operating and demonstrating all equipment available for sale. A successful candidate will be expected to work some Saturdays during the summer months.
What You’ll Do:
Must be able to provide robust customer service by displaying a positive attitude to ensure the highest customer satisfaction possible. Have excellent organizational skills and effective follow-up; outstanding communication skills a must; ability to adapt communications style to the person and/or situation. Become comfortable with financing options in order to assist customers; constantly strive to improve knowledge of features of all equipment sold by dealership; stay up-to-date with industry trends; work with management to create an annual forecast of anticipated sales and growth revenues.
- Experience in modern agriculture practices
- Basic GPS knowledge
- High integrity, loyal, team player, excellent communicator both written and verbal, organized, highly motivated
- Process paperwork timely and accurately
- Ability to multi-task effectively, stay organized and operate under stress
- Long hours including Saturdays may be required to maximize sales and achieve/surpass annual sales goals
- Clean driving record
- Ability to travel on occasion as needed for training and company meetings
A strong candidate will also have:
- Computer skills
- Experience in the Ag Industry
- Comfort with mechanical issues
- 4+ years sales experience
- Understanding of John Deere (or equivalent) equipment, vehicles, and implements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 4 year(s): Agriculture sales experience is preferred but must have previous sales experience.
- High School or better
- Bachelors or better in Business Administration
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Drivers License
- Insurance MVR
- Trailer Towing Cert
- Sales Experience
- Communication Skills
- Clean driving record
See job description