Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Castle, Delaware
Accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures, work instructions and supervisor direction.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
Packing orders Timely and accurately packaging medications to be mailed out to patients while maintaining high quality standards. Identify issues that impact quality and productivity.
Shipping Orders - Verify that patient order matches the paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels on box or bag. Escalate issues to Supervisor for action; provide input regarding solutions.
* Ensure each package receives the correct paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels before sealing and sending packages to patients. Consistently work on only one order at a time at their work station at all times.
* Ensure that the address prints correctly on each package; All bags are correctly sealed; Printers are accurately loaded with the correct paper.
* Accurately package prescriptions requiring special handling according to specific process and policy requirements.
* Work collaboratively with all co workers to ensure that best-practices are shared while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
* Keep work station clean at all times
* Other duties assigned as needed.
WORK SCHEDULE: One week the shift is Sunday to Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm and the next week it will be Monday to Friday 12:00pm to 8:30pm. So one week will have a 3 day weekend and the next week will only be 1 day off. (Rotating schedule)
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* No prior experience required; previous experience in mailroom, customer service or pharmacy very helpful
* Basic PC skills preferred
* Good communication skills and motivation; detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the \\"Most Admired Companies\\" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor..