Project Admin Intern at PTC, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) is a global software company that delivers a technology platform and solutions to help companies design, manufacture, operate, and service things for a smart, connected world.
We are headquartered in Needham, MA through 2018. Check out our new global headquarters in the Seaport district, planned for 2019. http://bit.ly/2j9d6hn
Job Title: Project Admin Intern
We are currently seeking an Intern to join our team in Needham and Boston, MA. We are seeking a student who can work 32 hours a week during the summer and available to work 15-20 hours during normal business hours throughout the school year. As an intern, you will work with project leaders across several of PTC s products to help plan, monitor and deliver quality stunning products to our customers. You will work with people in multiple roles that are located around the world, and starting in January 2019, will work from a first-class new facility in the Boston Seaport.
The Program Management Office works with leaders in all functions of product development for several suites of PTC products. Our interns support the development of these product releases, and lead improvement projects.
* Provide administrative assistance to software Release Managers and Development Managers for one or more project area(s) associated with the latest PTC products.
* Improve our communication of schedules and plans by multiple media approaches (Sharepoint, Confluence, recordings, mail), working with Project Managers
* Compile, organize, analyze and distribute data to managers in support of company goals and inter-product dependencies.
* Provide administrative assistance to Project, Product, Development, Quality Assurance, and Integration Managers to monitor product status and quality, and to ensure issues are resolved promptly and effectively.
* Take meeting minutes and distribute agenda and supporting materials.
Skills and knowledge most relevant to the job:
* Solid oral and written communication skills
* Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
* Experience with database querying, reporting and analysis preferred
* SharePoint or other web site management experience preferred
* Enrolled Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC.
We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. Find out more about PTC s benefits: https://PTCbenefits.hrintouch.com (Username: Guest2 Password: GuestUser5694)
For more information, or to apply, please follow this link;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Req Number
Why Join Us
PTC culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide levels. At PTC, we have great employees and we know that they are critical to the company s success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.