General Production- Machine Operators 2nd shift at Johnsonville Sausage LLC
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
Johnsonville Sausage, the nations No. 1 producer of brats, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links and fresh breakfast sausage links, is a leader in the food manufacturing industry. The companys more than 1,400 members, known elsewhere as employees, are dedicated to producing the finest-quality sausage. Johnsonville strongly supports each of its members in their efforts of continued growth and development, offering excellent opportunities for advancement, along with an attractive compensation, benefit and bonus package. We invite you to learn more about why Johnsonville was recently recognized as the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) National Employer of the Year!
Great Benefits and a Great Place to Work!
Johnsonville Sausage, LLC
Why This is a Great Job...
You Get to...
- Consistently manufacture "great tasting" sausage products according to specifications
- Participate in daily Grill meetings and project teams
- Set goals and objectives; both personal and as a team member to acquire "superlative" performance in order to support the Johnsonville Way
- Grow, develop, and stretch yourself by continuing to find new and better ways to meet your commitments to yourself, your team and to JVL.
- Work with a team to obtain superlative performance results in safety, quality, member development, OPE, yields, and other efficiencies
Qualifications - What you bring to the job
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong math background is required
- Must be able to complete production documentation paperwork accurately
- Must be able to lift up to 30-50 pounds
- Maintain all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Prefer 1-2 years manufacturing experience
- Take ownership for your own personal safety and the safety of all Members working around you. Ability and openness to work in other production line/rooms within the facility when this specific line is not running production. Willing to work in a refrigerated environment (less than 40 degrees)
- Necessity and ability to learn and share learning with others
- Must have the ability to maintain a cooperative and positive attitude on the job
- External Applicants: Ability to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen, physical and background check.
Positions Available Include:
5am-630am start time depending on line
To Apply: please go to jobs.johnsonville.com
Johnsonville Sausage performs pre-employment, post offer drug screens, physicals and background checks for all external manufacturing candidates.
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment.
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses .