Production Technician at Plastipak Packaging Inc.
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mc Calla, Alabama
Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design and manufacturing of plastic rigid containers of the highest quality. Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi, just to name a few. Plastipak is fully invested in our associates providing hands-on training opportunities, unlimited access to industry innovations and motivation for career development. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability, and corporate citizenship. We pride ourselves on an environment where our associates have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary, with unlimited possibilities.
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
Production Technicians are responsible for the hands on operation of automated blow molding and injection molding equipment.
- Responsible for visual and systemic quality checks.
- Makes mechanical adjustments to equipment.
- Takes initiative to reach department/company goals including safety, quality, and reliability.
- Climate controlled work environment
- Must be able to stand on your feed for 12-hour shifts on a concrete floor.
- Must be flexible and be able to work 12 -hour day or 12-hour night shift and rotate every three months.
- Associates Degree in electronics, automated technology, etc. and/or related experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Mechanically inclined as verifiable by transcript, references, testing, or other approved methods.
- Strong verbal communication skills as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing processes and verifiable references.