Greeter (Part-Time) at XPO Logistics Freight, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Salem, Illinois
Pay starts at $16.77
Logistics done differently.
Excellent customer service is at the heart of XPO Logistics. As the Greeter, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers of XPO Logistics.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Collect, process, and transport paperwork to and from various locations
- Perform various administrative functions including creating and transmitting reports
- Communicate effectively with dock supervisors, drivers and other service center personnel
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery, and in adverse weather conditions
- Accurate 10-key skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of hazardous materials
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.