Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Direct bank sales activities, establishes sales goals and activities to attain new customer relationships and retain and grow existing relationships. Develop relationships by prospecting new households and businesses while growing existing relationships. Work closely with internal departments to offer a variety of products and services to customers and prospects. Develops staff through ongoing coaching sessions, to ensure that all are personally committed to consistently exceeding customer expectations every time, everywhere.
This position requires a credit check per 12 CFR Chapter X, Part 1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z.
Responsible for selling Associated Bank products to existing customers and prospects. Responsible for expanding and deepening customer relationships by identifying and matching customer needs throughout Trust, Business Banking, Private Banking and Retail Departments.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Must submit required information to meet registry requirements, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E Act.
Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
New business development
Regulation and Compliance
• -Identify needs and refer customers to business partners within and across lines of business who can best meet those needs.
• -Prospect new relationships while retaining and deepening existing relationships. Initiate new business opportunities for the bank through the development of new prospects, centers of influence and excellent service of existing client relationships. Actively call on businesses and centers of influence.
• -In consultation with the District Manager, develops and implements plans for achieving branch sales, fee income and service goals.
• -Manages sales efforts by using and reinforcing Achieving Excellence routines on a daily basis by setting individual goals and coaching sales staff. Establishes goals that are: specific and measurable that include selling and cross selling by product and transactional volumes, all with a consistent emphasis on total customer banking relationships, and truly delivering a great customer experience.
• -Selects, trains, develops, schedules, assigns work to, and reviews job performance of retail bank staff. Interviews and hires quality staff that is bright, verbal and assertive, and possesses strong sales abilities.
• -Manages and directs branch operations to ensure all company services are made available to customers and are processed accurately and efficiently. Ensures the bank is equipped with all required supplies and promotional support to optimally sell bank products. Delegates various operational duties to the staff and assumes overall administrative responsibility for bank operations.
• -Manage expenses and staffing levels within approved guidelines. Makes decisions to enhance bank performance and profitability including building fee income for the bank.
• -Upholds the bank’s philosophy and all policies by maintaining appropriate controls to assure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Responsible for the understanding, knowledge and management of all required training and compliance issues (i.e. CIP, BSA).
Required Education: Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Business or related field
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Business or related field
Required Experience: 2-4 years Sales and supervisory experience
Preferred Experience: 4-7 years Progressive responsibility within a financial organization to gain the necessary experience and background to manage a branch and deal effectively with colleague and customer relations matters.
Preferred Experience: 2-4 years Supervisory and sales.
Special Skill Requirements:
Operate Office Equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines