Full Time Retail Associate - Bilingual/Spanish Required - Kansas City, MO at BDS Marketing
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
We are currently hiring individuals that may be used to staff a vendor contract with Google Fiber.
A Retail Associate is passionate about creating and maintaining a retail experience that represents the brand to customers and prospective customers, in the most surprising and delightful way. You are innately drawn to rapidly evolving technology, and the opportunity to interact with guests from various walks of life, on a daily basis. You consider yourself empathetic, approachable, and a great listener. You are a lifelong learner that is intrinsically motivated, and seizes growth opportunities willingly.
As a Retail Associate, you are focused on providing the best guest experience at our partner’s dedicated brick-and-mortar location, for their evolving ISP service, and products from their other business units. This position is for people who excel at multiple facets of the customer experience: Sales (sign-ups, lead generation), Customer Service (retention, satisfaction), maintaining Operational and Brand excellence through every aspect of the retail experience.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all guests who contact and visit the client space
- Be a subject matter expert and work directly with customers to provide; customer service, technical support, troubleshooting, and product positioning for sell through
- Utilize our partner’s selling skills framework, tools, and systems to uncover and assess customer needs, and sign them up for the right service
- Proactively demonstrate and clearly articulate features, benefits and value of the overall Product Service. Clearly compare and contrast partner product and value vs competitor’s product and value.
- Build a lead pipeline by collecting appropriate information and proactively follow-up with timely, appropriate, and consistent written or phone communication.
- Contact customers via phone or email within appropriate follow up time set in customer’s support ticket
- Visit customer homes in cases where a potential customer can’t sign up or in circumstances that a customer cannot physically troubleshoot
- Track customer interactions by collecting and reviewing data through various tracking methods
- Perform day to day operations including but not limited to; opening and closing procedures and maintain customer equipment inventory
- Interface with client employees, contractors and other vendors as necessary
- Maintain customer equipment inventory
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bilingual/Spanish Required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required
- Some college level coursework preferred
- Minimum 2 years work experience in customer service, retail, marketing, or sales (or similar role that would provide equivalent experience)
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of Android/IOS technology, operating systems, Wi-Fi, networks, and data communications required
- Familiar with Google products and related applications including but not limited to; Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, and Forms and Gmail service
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes with professionalism
- Ability to show patience and tact and remain calm under pressure
- Must possess excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Must possess strong persuasive communication skills for product positioning
- Must have passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- High level of initiative and self-motivation with a continued drive to learn
- Must be reliable and able to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Strong sense of urgency and follow through
- Organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to ask effective questions and be an active listener
- Must be able to travel within market ~10% of the time
- Must meet all pre-and post-employment requirements, including but not limited to background check, drug screening, and motor vehicle
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly talk, sit, stand, walk and bend over, repetitive use of hands/arms, repetitive use of legs and grasp
- Frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
BDS Marketing, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is an award-winning retail marketing and sales partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the world’s top brands. BDSmktg offers our clients fully integrated solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, Retail Environments, Research, Commercial, and Digital Marketing. We craft custom solutions from our suite of services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, LLC. is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in Columbus, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois.
See Job Description