at Premium Retail Services, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
- Accountable for all aspects of scheduling and reporting; including but not limited to, gathering and understanding the client requests for reporting needs, formulating questions for rep reporting, pulling rep reported data from Qtrax or other data gathering methods
- Acts as liaison between Client Service Team and Field Team ensuring service orders are created and scheduled, coordinates resources for onboarding, special events and other administrative activities
- Gathers needed information from the client and account teams to ensure full understanding of client/company reporting needs
- Ensures communication of instructions, reports and analysis of data gathered for client needs are met through in-store execution and reporting avenues
- Successfully address all client issues that include, but not limited to, merchandising information, sales reports, compliance reports, training reports, competitive reports, etc
- Works with Client Services and Analytics Teams to utilize sales trends or other analysis to tie to performance and/or representative reports
- Reports include, but are not limited to: sales trends, data matrix, QTrax scheduling/reporting, hours report, merchandising compliance report
- Responsible for identifying any additional opportunities/needs identified through representative reporting to ensure that all client needs are being met
- Develops and recommends creative ideas for increasing execution productivity, retail related mindshare strategies and ultim sales of client products and services, based on the representative reporting
- Must be able to communicate analyses with Analytics Department/Management
- Leverages data available, identifies opportunities and potential and likely outcomes through recommending actions
- Compiles data into professional reports that support both finds and recommendations quantitatively and qualitatively
- Ability to articulate compelling business insights and actions with data and context
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Expert in advanced MS Excel; advanced MS Power Point
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Independent worker with minimum supervision
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Detailed oriented
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to go ‘above and beyond’ for a client
- Be retail sales savvy demonstrated through reporting sales successes
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- One year in retail merchandising and/or consumer packaged goods and/or consumer electronics experience
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO, Premium will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest records, conviction records, and those with criminal histories.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
See Job Description
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.