Managed Service Consultant at Blackboard Inc.
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Managed Service Consultant
Phoenix, AZ or Doylestown, PA
Blackboard Transact™ is an integrated technology platform that helps improve the student experience and campus safety, while helping streamline business operations and increasing revenue. The Blackboard Transact platform includes capabilities within two integrated modules:
Commerce Management: facilitates campus ID card issuance, cashless payment processing, account management and reporting on-campus, off-campus, and online.
Security Management: monitors all campus activity using integrated door access control, video surveillance and mass notification capabilities.
The Managed Service Consultant position is a vital member of the team managing the company's existing clients as well as new client program launches. The position requires aptitude and experience with project management and the SaaS system, a thorough understanding of card technology, and competency with client interactions.
A small portion of the position would also include having responsibility for participating as a technical team member in the implementation of the Bb Transact On-Premise, SaaS, and Quad Point POS System Solutions.
Tasks and Duties:
Existing Client Relationship Management:
- Coordination of regularly scheduled client meetings to review program results and initiatives
- Coordinate with other departments and vendors (product, marketing and sales) on client issues and projects
- Work with support to complete pre and post-semester meal plan data file acquisition and plan configuration
- Manage client-specific card production and fulfillment jobs
- Maintain project plan for new program launches
- Configure transaction system to client specification for new meal plan and declining balance processing service launches
- Conduct weekly project implementation calls with new clients
- Set up all aspects of the program parameters in the SaaS host and databases
- Meet established goals for utilization, invoicing and customer satisfaction as set by management
- Provide consulting expertise on Blackboard QuadPoint POS installations as required
- Integrate custom developed integrations and applications with Bb Transact solutions
Other duties as assigned.
- Travel approximately 25-50% of time domestically.
- Experience and competence with project management tools and comfort level with client contact.
- Courteous phone etiquette with good listening skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal (people), and writing skills
- Competence with computers; spreadsheet proficiency
- Skilled project management; must be able to take diverse projects and assignments from start to finish on-schedule
- Hard working, organized and resourceful; effective at multi-tasking and creative problem solving
- Work schedules are based upon business needs. Incumbent must be available to work any shift, any day of the week during hours of operation (Mon. — Fri. 8am-6pm), potentially including after regular hours, weekends, and holidays during peak periods
- Must be able to work independently
- Effective time management skills
- Proactive/Positive work ethic; goal and solution oriented
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong team player but also works well independently
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.