Application Developer III (Microsoft.NET) at Lincare
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Application Developer III (Microsoft.NET)
Lincare is a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 48 states. Lincare employs over 14,000 people who share our corporate vision for quality care and excellent service. Lincare offers competitive compensation and benefits.
At Lincare we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer. We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our national footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the US and Canada.
The Developer III position shall be responsible for development and implementation of leading edge, business-oriented IT solutions. Shall be expected to play a leadership and guidance role for other, more junior team members:
As a lead contributor, they shall be expected to mentor and positively influence department associates technical and non-technical skills.
As an individual contributor, they shall be responsible for development and implementation of leading edge, business-oriented IT solutions.
Initiatives focus on Lincare services growth and business objectives, with particular orientation to Monitoring and Customer Service functions, but shall also encompass multiple areas of the business including Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service, and Information systems.
The Application Developer is accountable for the following:
* High quality delivery
* Analyzing the business strategic roadmap needs & processes and recommending efficiencies through technology
* Support and facilitate Lincare growth and business objectives
* Creating, maintaining, and enforcing IT business standards, and procedures
* Works with Team to evaluate new technologies
* Tier III Application Support
* Comply fully with all government standards and regulations, including, but not limited to HIPAA, PHI, FDA, Medicare, and Medicaid
* Develop and maintain a safe work environment that promotes caring, accountability, dedication, and unity
* 8+ years professional experience in application and database development (SDLC)
* 5+ years of .Net development (C# and/or VB.Net) with object-oriented programming
* 5+ years SQL programming (including stored procedures development) using SQL Server 2005 and higher
* 3+ years in Technical Leadership Role with exposure to application architecture and design patterns
* 5+ years web development using ASP.Net 4.0 and above, MVC and JQuery
* 3+ years of experience developing REST based web services; good knowledge of SOA best practices, methodologies, and standards
* Ability to understand business issues and processes and relate them to computer-based solutions
* Knowledge of computer and communications processing at the high-range, network and PC levels
* BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline or a combination of education and experience
* Experience with change management process and use of source control systems
* Experience in large-scale development systems and service delivery
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Strong Pluses
* Microsoft SSRS Development
* Network API expertise
* Post-Graduate technical degree
* Additional Pluses
* Technical certification
* PMI/PMP certification
* Business Analyst Experience
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans